Advanced Aesthetic Treatments
At Time to Bloom we prefer a 'less is more' approach to all our aesthetic treatments which means we focus on creating a natural look that ensures your skin will glow, whilst maintaining respect for the unique nature of your face. With founder Lubna's expertise as a plastic surgeon, our approach is rooted in a detailed understanding of anatomy and a truly expert eye for restoring youthful contours, without ever looking "done". We only use the latest products administered by highly trained, professional therapists so you can be sure you're in the most capable hands for your facial procedures and treatment journey.
All our aesthetic treatments are available to those aged 18 years upwards after a consultation.
A popular, safe and minimally invasive cosmetic procedure used to reduce the appearance of facial lines and wrinkles. Botulinum toxin type A treatments are one of the most popular, safe and minimally invasive cosmetic procedures used to reduce the appearance of facial lines and wrinkles. The treatment has little downtime and almost immediate results that last three to four months, helping restore a smoother, more youthful appearance to the face. It works by limiting the ability of the muscles in the treated area to contract which reduces fine lines and wrinkles.
• A minimally invasive cosmetic procedure used to treat facial lines and wrinkles
• 15 – 45 minutes per treatment
• Wrinkle-reducing effect for the face
• Can help correct gummy smiles, redefine jawlines and relax an overactive jaw muscle or square jaw for a more feminine, oval-shaped jawline
• The effects last approximately three to four months after a single treatment
• You can have subsequent treatments to maintain results
15-45mins | 1 area £195 | 2 areas £245 | 3 areas £295
A non-permanent injection to prevent ageing by restoring volume to fine lines and deep wrinkles for a fresher, more lifted look.
One of the first signs of facial ageing is the loss of bone structure. Bone structure and facial fat compartments are responsible for shape, projection and proportion of a youthful looking face, and with age, we lose projection of these bone and fat structures which alter facial proportions and lead to an aged look. We aim to rejuvenate and slow down the anatomic ageing process by enhancing soft tissue support, and by using highly effective dermal fillers we can help prevent ageing and restore fine lines and deep wrinkles for a fresher look to the face and neck area.
• A non-permanent injection to restore volume to fine lines and deep wrinkles
• 30 – 60 minutes per treatment
• Dermal filler treatment areas include the face (temples, cheekbones, jawline and lips) and the neck
• The effects normally last between six and 18 months, depending on the type of filler used and your body’s reaction
30-60mins | from £250
An innovative skin and collagen remodelling treatment that delivers deep hydration, and beautiful glowing results after just two treatments.
Profhilo treatment is an innovative skin remodelling treatment that delivers visible results in just two treatments. Profhilo injections are the first of their kind and are used to treat skin laxity and poor hydration. Typical Profhilo injection points include the face, neck, décolletage and hands. It’s the only treatment to stimulate the production of all four types of collagen and elastin in our skin. Profhilo skin remodelling enables natural skin rejuvenation through the slow release of hyaluronic acid to treat skin laxity, as opposed to simply filling lines and wrinkles.
• Skin remodelling treatment targeting skin laxity and poor hydration
• Includes two Profhilo treatments given four to six weeks apart
• 30 – 45 minutes per treatment
• Ideal Profhilo injection sites: face, neck, décolletage and hands
• The effects last up to 6 months
30-45min | 2 x 2ml £650 (Given 4-6 weeks apart) | 1 x 2ml £325 top up
To correct minor skin imperfections and visible signs of ageing such as fine lines, wrinkles, uneven complexion and blemishes.
Our skin is the body’s largest organ and its condition is a reflection of many external and internal factors. As we progress in age, cell turnover and the capacity to renew collagen and elastic starts to diminish resulting in the appearance of unhealthy skin. Peels use topical ingredients to remove layers of skin cells, which in turn stimulate natural exfoliation and skin renewal.
We use the iS Clinical Prodigy Peel system to help correct minor skin imperfections and visible signs of ageing, such as fine lines and wrinkles as well as uneven complexion and blemishes associated with breakouts. The Prodigy Peel system is 100% medical grade combining natural acids and a powerful boosting agent. We use different treatment protocols depending on the season and your skin type so our iS Clinical Prodigy Peel is personalised and can be carried out throughout the year.
• Skin peels correct minor skin imperfections and visible signs of ageing
• We use the iS Clinical Prodigy Peel system which is 100% medical grade
• This multitasking chemical peel targets skin laxity, acne, fine lines and wrinkles, hyperpigmentation, and uneven skin texture, to visibly improve skin imperfections resulting in a renewed complexion
• Treatment can be carried out any time of year
• Results can be seen within a couple of days of the treatment and can be repeated depending on skin type and result
45min | from £125
Excessive Sweating (Hyperhidrosis)
A fast and effective injectable treatment for those experiencing excessive sweating.
Hyperhidrosis is a condition where a person suffers from excessive sweating in any area of the body, and whilst it’s not harmful it can be the cause of embarrassment and social anxiety. The good news is that excessive sweating can be easily treated, with the majority of cases needing an injection of botulinum toxin into the affected area to resolve the issue. The toxin causes a chemical denervation by inhibiting the action of the neurotransmitter, acetylcholine, in the sweat gland. This hyperhidrosis treatment is very specific and effective with no downtime.
• Specific and effective treatment to counter excessive sweating
• Treatment involves injection of botulinum toxin into the affected area
• The effects last approximately three to six months
45-60mins | £500
Get in touch to arrange a bespoke consultation or book one of our treatment options